Yaniv Fligelman is seeking a Marketing/Analytics PositionZack Rosenberg | February 1st, 2011
Why Hire Yaniv?
I am a recent grad with a Major in Accounting, seeking my masters in accounting. I’m looking to take my academic skills and integrate them with my professional experience. I have interned for IDG Technetwork on the business development team. I am detail oriented, hard working with a thirst for seeking out trends and gaining insight on improving business. I am seeking a position that can utilize my
skills in marketing as well as data analysis.
Masters of Science in Accountancy, Expected in Dec 2011
Cumulative GPA 3.67
Yeshiva University, Sy Syms School of Business
Bachelors of Science in Accounting, May 2009
Studied abroad: Israel 2005-2006
IDG Tech Network, New York, NY
• Responsible for analyzing and reporting on new publishers and campaigns being brought on.
• Assisted in publisher development and media buying. Prospecting between 100-200 people a week.
• Helped identify, research, and analyze new products coming into market
• Communicating with publishers to ensure campaign delivery and optimization.
Millennium Partners, New York, NY
• Shadowed an experienced research analyst in order to gain knowledge in the field of equity analysis.
• Evaluated, researched, and analyzed several human resource companies for ad hoc projects.
• Examined key drivers for current and historic revenues and expense contained by the company.
• Wrote brief reviews for a manager base detailing industrial risk factors facing the financial sector.
• Conducted financial statements analysis on balance sheets and income statements of consumer
ISDA Inc. New York, NY
• Preparation and posting of various journal entries associated with the monthly closing process.
• Performed bank reconciliations.
• Responsible for cash duties including deposits and banking activities for the company.
• Performed special ad hoc projects as needed.
• Gained valuable organizational skills.
Camp sportstar- created and directed 20 person rigorous soccer program to develop skills.
Vice President, Peer Tutoring –created schedules and assisted classmates in finance and MIS
Captain, soccer team 2008-2009.
Skills and certification:
Computer Applications: proficient in Microsoft Office.
Proficient in both Mac and windows operating system.
Proficient in Microsoft dynamics.
Languages: Fluent in Hebrew.
- Tracey Thompson is seeking an Accounting Position
- Erica Juliano is seeking a Marketing Position
- Ethan Greenberg is seeking an entry level Marketing Position
- Kelsey Smith is seeking an entry level position within PR and Marketing
About the Author: