Lori Salerno is seeking an entry level position in mediaZack Rosenberg | November 1st, 2011
I am interested in becoming a full time entry to mid level team member of a company. I would like to focus on an administrative position in communications or media. However, I do remain flexible in my field. I am a 2010 graduate from SUNY New Paltz with a Bachelor Degree. My college major is Psychology and my college minor is Communications and Media. At the present time, I am employed at the Homewood Suites Hilton Hotel. However, I am searching for a career that will allow me to use my full potential to help my company grow. I would also like a 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday until Friday job. Every job for which I have had the honor of working has promoted me and presented me with awards recognizing all my hard work. My skills that I have gained through education and employments make me an ideal candidate for any job. I am always on time and enthusiastic and I love and am very friendly to everyone. My goal is to make any company for which I work the best that company can be! I will always be the best that I can be! I am very excited to start my career! If you wish further information, please feel free to contact me at anytime. Thank you very much!
Contact Lori: email@example.com
State University of New York at New Paltz, New Paltz, NY 2008 to 2010
- Baccalaureate Degree, Major in Psychology, Minor in Communications & Media.
State University of New York at Farmingdale, Farmingdale, NY 2006 to 2008
- Associate Degree in Liberal Arts.
Backstage Theatre Club, SUNY Farmingdale 2006 to 2008
- Found businesses and organizations to sponsor productions.
- Created settings and special effects, and prepared props for the actors.
Circle K, SUNY New Paltz 2008 to 2009
- Involved in volunteer, community, charity, and advertising services.
Hall Government, SUNY New Paltz 2009 to 2010
- Kept records and dealt with all of the hall government’s finances.
- Assisted in deciding the regulations of the hall.
Homewood Suites Hilton Hotel 2011 to Present
Front Desk Clerk, Receptionist
- Ensure group specifics, individual guests’ requests and special VIP accommodations.
- Perform word processing and data entry, complete reports and miscellaneous duties as delegated by the Office Manager.
Barnes and Noble Book Store 2011
Book Seller, Shift Leader
- Interacted with customers to assist with returns and exchanges.
- Supervised inventory and shipments.
B&D Sales and Marketing 2009 to 2011
Assistant to Office Manager
- Managed day to day operations of this regional food brokerage.
- Scheduled meetings and travel arrangements for brokers.
- Provided logistical support for shipments between client companies and retailers.
Borders Book Store 2006 to 2009 Barista, Cashier, Book Seller, Trainer
- Interacted with customers to assist with returns and exchanges
- Hosted and planned book parties for both signings and midnight releases.
Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Parlor 2005 to 2006
- Trained and supervised employees.
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, SPSS.
- Robyn Schneider is seeking an Entry Level Position in Media
- Alison Howard is seeking an entry level position in Media
- Jason Herskovitz is seeking an entry level Research position
- Lily Nathanson is seeking an entry level position at an Advertising Agency
About the Author: