Seeking Alpha is seeking a Director of Sales and Product ResearchZack Rosenberg | April 29th, 2012
Seeking Alpha is looking to hire a Director of Sales Product & Research. The role will be responsible for devising and optimizing sales product strategies which will contribute to our annual goals while ensuring maximum ad performance for our customers. This executive will combine research and sales products to create product strategies, track their implementation and adjust (optimize) these strategies & products to ensure maximum success for our customers.
The Director of Sales Product & Research will work closely with senior management across the business as well as interacting on a daily basis with all parts of our highly experienced sales organization.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Strong web ad product experience
- Ideally 3+ years experience in sales product creation, analysis and optimization
- Very strong mathematical and research skills
- High-level usage of tools such as excel and stats
- Be capable of clear communication in meetings
- Be competent in the creation of marketing materials to support sales strategy implementation
- Excellent people skills
- An understanding of online digital sales technologies
- A good understanding of finance and investing
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com. We will reply back with a more detailed job description plus a set of tasks which will help us understand if you are the right person for the role.
- Seeking Director of Product Development – IDG – NYC
- Seeking Director of National Sales at CityGrid Media in NYC
- Seeking Director of Business Development – Mochila NYC
- TBG Digital is seeking a Senior Director of Sales
About the Author: