Archive for the ‘Uncategorized’ Category
In my time doing sales I have found that powerpoint can be an effective tool and sometimes it can have the opposite effect. What do you think?
Tell us about the best presentation you have seen.
About TBG Digital
TBG Digital is a global marketing and technology company, specializing in Facebook advertising and social media marketing. Combining technology with unparalleled experience, the company collaborates with clients to meet their marketing objectives. Founded in 2001, TBG Digital has offices in London, San Francisco, Paris, New York, Chicago and Hamburg, and manages campaigns for more than 90 advertisers targeting in 60+ countries. For more information, please visit our website at www.tbgdigital.com
TBG Digital collaborates with customers to build campaigns on Facebook that exceed expectations. Our customers represent some of the top consumer brands worldwide. They are focused on ROI and count on us to deliver exceptional results.
- Improved one major airline’s CPA by more than 200%
- Increased the return on ad spend by 60% for leading computer manufacturer
- Lowered fan acquisition costs from $4.50 to less than .50¢ for global clothing retailer
- Generated 200,000-plus installs a day for leading game developer
Senior Director of Sales NYC
Job Description: This position will report to the CEO/Global Sales Director
TBG has built a reputation for doing pioneering work. This means we seek positive professionals who want to deliver peak performance. The challenge with this role at TBG is to devise new strategies and tactics to grow the business, while at the same time bringing leadership and vision to an existing sales management structure. As part of a significant international group, the resources and commitment are available to make this a real opportunity to bring and implement change through innovative selling strategies into a highly competitive marketplace.
- ~ Identifying, targeting and converting the top 100 advertisers quickly and efficiently, in order to create maximum and consistent GP for TBG Digital.
- ~Delivering exceptional sales results against target
- ~Management of Emerging Markets; Identifying target clients, sourcing contact database, adapting approach to suit local requirements and customs, quickly developing strategic partnerships with key suppliers (e.g. Facebook) and agencies, and converting leads to maintain competitive edge/first mover advantage within new markets
- ~Meeting and exceeding personal profit and activity targets
- ~Analyzing data trends, developing solid strategic sales plans, and preparing and conducting strategic pitches and sales presentations
- ~Educating advertisers and evangelising TBG Digital, particularly at targeted events, conferences and media opportunities
- ~5+ years experience in a senior position at a media company, selling large-scale campaigns to big advertisers
- ~Exceptional analytical and strategic thinking, and the ability to create basic financial models
- ~Must have a track record of running complex sales cycles and winning the largest Top 100 Advertisers/Fortune 500 customers
- ~A fully developed senior network of contacts at decision maker level within the North American digital space
- ~Excellent and demonstrable knowledge of the Social Media Space, to include social technology tools
- ~ Exceptional skills in the areas of written and verbal communication, prioritization, multi-tasking and influencing cross-functional teams
- ~Being aggressively target driven – highly polished, professional and consultative selling style
- ~Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, always changing market place and have the drive to exceed all expectations
- ~A deep understanding of the industry’s issues, a vision for its growth, and a commitment to achieving TBG’s growth plan
NY or Pittsburgh
How I Know Julie:
Julie and I were so close to working together while she was at BP Solar. At least that’s what I lead myself to believe. This should be my easiest placement yet because she went to PENN STATE. If I have learned anything its that PENN STATE is the greatest social network on Earth. Beyond being talented, my guess is she will be placed before I hit send. Advertising, Brand management reach out to Julie.
Phone: (412) 398-3143
Objective: Making a positive impact in marketing or information technology, utilizing
creative thought and complimenting previous experience.
Education: Loyola College in Maryland 10/2008 – 8/2009
MBA, Management of Information Systems
The Pennsylvania State University 5/2006
Senior Java Developer
The Senior Java Developer will be involved in all aspects of the technology department’s daily operations and lead project-based efforts for the entire company. The primary goals will be to proactively improve our current framework by finding problems and coming up with effective and innovative solutions. You must have a strong passion for writing code, educating others
How I Know Carolyn:
I met Carolyn at the 212 professional development event last week. I always appreciate the people who show no fear in a social setting and walk right up. She is a recent college graduate and looking to break into digital.
Phone: (908) 727-4731
contact me for more firstname.lastname@example.org
How I Know Tyriek:
I met Tyriek at a networking event last month. We had an opportunity to speak then for a while and again recently. He is bright, personable, and I for one would like to see what he could do.
Contact me for his resume